Forum Pokemon świat Strona Główna Pokemon świat
Pokemon - Twój świat!

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

and take advantage of the chances their errors provided

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Pokemon świat Strona Główna -> Misje
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Sro Paź 23, 2019 07:38    Temat postu: and take advantage of the chances their errors provided Odpowiedz z cytatem

MIRABEL, Quebec – Andrew Ranger is pretty close to unstoppable at Circuit ICAR. The two-time champion of the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series presented by Mobil 1 led the final nine laps Sunday to take the checkered flag in the Jiffy Lube 100 presented by La Petite Bretonne. It was Rangers third straight win at the 2.113-mile, 16-turn road course on the grounds of Montreal-Mirabel International Airport. And it was Rangers 18th career win; 15 of which have come on road courses. Ranger took the lead from Alex Guenette on Lap 21 and wound up beating last years series rookie of the year to the line by 3.682 seconds in his No. 27 Mopar/Exide Dodge. "He [Guenette] was pretty quick, he gave me a lot of pressure, and I was a little tired of that so I let him go," Ranger said of Guenettes pass on Lap 7. "I was behind him for a couple laps and right at the end I decided to make a move and I was able to take a nice gap." L.P. Dumoulin finished third, followed by rookie Alex Labbe and Alex Tagliani. J.R. Fitzpatrick, Scott Steckly, rookie Gary Klutt, Jason Hathaway and Peter Klutt rounded out the top 10. With the win, Ranger moved up to one behind Kennington atop the Canadian Tire Series career list. On Saturday at ICAR, he also tied Fitzpatrick for the series poles record with his 14th. Ranger led a race-high 16 circuits on Sunday, and has paced the field for 60-percent of the laps turned in competition in four all-time Canadian Tire Series races at Circuit ICAR. "Im very happy about my car, the guys did a really good job," Ranger said. "First win for Mopar [as Rangers sponsor], its unbelievable, and first win for [car owner] D.J. Kennington too. Its great." Guenettes runner-up effort tied a career-best, and was his best run in five career road course starts. He also led a career-high 14 laps. "I pushed hard at the beginning and then I kind of backed off when I passed him [Ranger], and so did he," Guenette said. "I guess he was just overall quicker than me. Im glad I finished second to one of the best, but next time well setup the car better and Ill think about trying to have a better race and try to beat him." Fitzpatrick maintains the edge in the season standings after three races, two tallies ahead of Dumoulin and 14 ahead of Kennington, who finished 12th Sunday. The race was slowed by just one caution for two laps. One caution tied the series record set twice previously while the two laps established a record for the fewest under yellow. Sundays caution came in Turn 1 of Lap 1 and involved six cars. The Jiffy Lube 100 will air on TSN on Sunday, July 13 at 11 a.m., and on the French-language RDS on Thursday, July 17 at 9:30 p.m. The Canadian Tire Series next race will be contested on July 11 with the inaugural Alberta Has Energy 300 at Edmonton International Raceway in Wetaskiwin, Alberta. Custom Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys .Ryan Anderson had 14 points for the Pelicans, who trailed 78-63 after three periods before trimming the deficit to 86-83. Jrue Holiday had 13 points and Eric Gordon added 12 for New Orleans.Mike Scott and Jeff Teague each had 11 points for Atlanta. Tristan Thompson Jersey . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs Friday at 8 p.m. ET on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. https://www.thecavalierslockerroom.com/Tyrone-Hill-City-Edition-Jersey/ . The Calgary skip fell 10-8 to Swedens Oskar Eriksson in semifinal action Saturday and will face Switzerlands Peter de Cruz for the bronze medal (Saturday at 10pm et/7pm pt on TSN2). Dylan Windler Cavaliers Jersey . According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the Maple Leafs have trade offers on the table for the 26-year-old, but none have been deemed acceptable by the team. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Osmond, of Marystown, N.L., fell in the middle of her routine and placed fifth in the ladies free skate at Iceberg Skating Palace (110.73 points), but that was all the Canadians needed after a strong performance by Kevin Reynolds in the mens free earlier Sunday.BARCELONA, Spain -- Striker Ikechukwu Uche scored two goals and earned a penalty in Villarreals 3-0 win against 10-man Levante on Sunday, keeping the promoted side near the top of the Spanish league. Sergio Garcia did one better for Espanyol in its 4-1 victory at 10-man Rayo Vallecano, earning the dismissal of the opposition goalkeeper before scoring a hat trick to break a four-game winless streak for the Catalan club. Sevilla rolled over 10-man Betis 4-0 in the always heated Seville derby, while Elche edged Valencia 2-1 at home thanks to substitute Cristian Herreras late winner. Villarreals victory kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. "We are just going ahead game by game," Uche said. "We are going to try to win all we can and then well see." Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. Villarreal team captain and midfielder Bruno Soriano stroked in the penalty kick after Javi Jimenez replaced Navas. Jimenez kept Levante in the match until Soriano delivered a through ball for Uche to score in the 74th. The Nigeria international scored again with a bicycle kick in the 89th. Garcia drew a foul from Rayo goalkeeper Ruben Martinez who was sent off with a red card in the 25th. Garcia converted the penalty kick and then added a second goal for Espanyol from the spot in the 51st when striker Jonathan Cordoba was fouled by Anaitz Arbilla. Saul Niguez gave Rayo some hope with a headed goal in the 81st. But Garcia managed to toe the ball home while falling backwards to seal the win two minutes later. Substitute Christian Stuani hit on the break in the 85th to cap Espanyols much-needed victory. "Its impossible to take the ball from Rayo," said Espanyol coach Javier Aguirre. "It always has more possession than its rivals, even Barcelona and Real Madrid. We tried to maintain our composure and take advantage of the chances their errors provided us, and early on thats what we got with Sergio Garcia and Cordoba. If we had pressed Rayo early they would have run over us." Sevilla forward Carlos Bacca scored one goal and set up another at Sancchez Pizjuan Stadium to keep Betis winless on the road this season and stuck in last place.dddddddddddd Bacca struck two minutes in from a touch pass by Jose Antonio Reyes to set the tone, and Sevillas defence dogged Betis up and down the pitch from start to finish. Betis lost defender Paulao when he was booked for a second time in the 42nd for fouling Reyes, and Stephane Mbia headed the resulting free kick served by Ivan Rakitic through the hands of goalie Sara Guillermo. After Betis again lost the ball in its half, Bacca chipped a pass to Victor "Vitolo" Machin to beat Sara from a tight angle in the 65th. Vicente Iborra, who had hit the post earlier, completed the demolition in the 88th with a header to turn in Rakitics corner kick. "We knew that as hosts we had to go at them," Bacca said after his first game against Sevillas crosstown rival. "The derbies are like finals, you dont play them, you win them. All week when I was out, at a restaurant eating with my family, people stopped to tell me how important this game was." Valencia outplayed Elche in the first half but could go no closer than Jonas shot off the crossbar from close range six minutes in. Fidel Chaves put Elche in front in the 57th with a well-directed header to flick Edu Abacars pass off the base of the far upright and into the net. Valencia pushed Elche into its area and Juan Bernat banged in his own rebound in the 73rd after goalkeeper Manuel Herrera parried his initial volley. Cristian Herrera went on in the 79th and five minutes later took Ferran Corominas pass lobbed into the area and beat keeper Diego Alves with a shot from the left elbow of the six-yard box to claim the three points. Elches win lifted it level on points with Valencia in the middle of the table. On Saturday, leader Barcelona didnt miss the injured Lionel Messi as it eased past Granada 4-0 to maintain its three-point advantage over Atletico Madrid, which demolished Getafe 7-0. Also, Real Madrid lost Cristiano Ronaldo to a hamstring injury after he scored in a 5-0 win at Almeria, while Carlos Vela scored four goals to give Real Sociedad a 4-3 win over Celta Vigo. Athletic Bilbao hosts Malaga on Monday. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Paź 23, 2019 07:38    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Reklama

PostWysłany: Pią Lut 19, 2021 21:33    Temat postu: Zarabiaj Online Odpowiedz z cytatem

Zobacz też :

Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Pią Lut 19, 2021 21:33    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Pokemon świat Strona Główna -> Misje Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: